Monday, April 13, 2015

What A Long Strange Trip It's Been

It's been a little while since my last post (which despite multiple tries I never go to come out looking pretty.) My husband and I have been looking for a homestead to call our own and in December we found one. Getting it was no easy task but in March we finally closed on it and moved in the next day.

I stopped blogging as frequently when my laptop crashed a couple of years ago. The chance at having a new one or a new sewing machine (since that along with many other things broke) came along and I ended up choosing the sewing machine.

During this long interim I've still been trying things, taking pictures, and trying to put blogs together whenever I felt I had the chance so that hopefully I would find my way back to you.

I'm going to be doing what I can to get more blogs out to all of you who have been patiently waiting - and anyone new to this page or to my Facebook fanpage.

No comments:

Post a Comment