Thursday, August 23, 2012

Pintested Pasta Salad

The other day I had a nice picnic with my husbands grandmother. I brought over a little fried chicken, some pulled pork, some Jewish rye (yeah yeah I can just hear the jokes now about pulled pork with Jewish rye), and a pasta salad I saw at the last  minute. I only bought 1/4 pound and really wish I'd bought more because now I'm pretty obsessed with repeating the tastiness.

A few days later I saw this pin on Pintrest and couldn't wait to try it.

I made mine sans Feta, not because I have a problem with Feta but because I was just tired of being at the grocery store by the time I would have had to have gotten it. I also added olives because frankly olives are delicious.

The resulting pasta salad wasn't bad and looked similar to the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment