Monday, July 16, 2012

It's been a really long time since I've blogged. In fact, this would be my . . . . fourth blog ever. It can be really hard to keep up with blogging for a variety of reasons. During my first blog I had a lot of computer issues, which ended in my desktop dying and not being repaired and returned to me until just last winter. My second was supposed to be for an Etsy business that eventually failed. With all the stress of desperately trying to build a successful business at home, my heart wasn't in it any more. During the time that I was running that second blog I got the silly idea to start yet another, and dedicate it to all of the things I knit for my little girl. As if all that weren't enough, those last two had corresponding Facebook fan pages! Blogging can be downright stressful, but here I am once more, trying again.

No comments:

Post a Comment