Friday, April 5, 2013

Pintesting - Talc-Free Baby Powder

Little Lamb's diaper rash was still lingering and I couldtn' have that so it was time to make some baby powder.

Today's pintest comes via this pin and the information found here.

I got all my stuff together but when I looked at the ingredients list again it looked like I had the option of cornstarch OR arrowroot powder and I'm a bit stingy with my arrowroot powder.


½ cup corn starch
1 tablespoon dried ground chamomile
1 tablespoon dried ground lavender
¼ cup finely ground oats

I put all of the ingredients into my food processor and pulsed until I felt that my chamomile and lavender should have been sufficiently ground.
Then I got out an old baby food jar. As well as a hammer and nail.
Hammer holes into the top of the baby food lid.
Put the mix in the jar.
And that's it! The mix smelled heavenly.

I put the remainder of my baby powder in another jar. I saw no sense it puncturing the top of another jar - this one was going to do the job just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment