Friday, October 5, 2012

Pintesting - Chem-Free Cleaning - The Kitchen Sink

My kitchen sink can sometimes look . . . pretty gross.

As much as I'd like to blame it on my husbands it's my fault too.

Someone should be going behind the other to make sure things don't get to an unacceptable point. This is definitely not the worst it's ever looked but most certainly not the best.

Today's pin-test comes from the info found via this pin, all the info I needed was on the pin so I didn't really have to dig around on the source blog.

This is one of the quickest and easiest pin-tests I've done.

Sprinkle your sink with baking soda.

Spray with vinegar and then rinse your sink with super hot water. I didn't even bother scrubbing and my results were satisfying.

This one is definitely worth trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment