Friday, February 22, 2013

Pintesting - Making Makeup

With the decision to be as chemical free as possible came the difficult task of throwing out a lot of beauty products I'd come to really love. This, of course, included 99% of my makeup. I don't tend to wear a lot of it anymore but I'm a big fan of powder.

Today's pin test comes via this pin and the info found here.

Starting with a base of arrowroot powder

slowly add in cocoa powder

and cinnamon

until you get something close to your skin tone.

I didn't really see any change at all similar to powder when I first tried brushing some on using my finger tips. Because I had already placed an order for some tins and bottles to hold some of these things I've been concocting as a result of all of these pintests, I decided that I might be happier if I tried the more solid base.

No comments:

Post a Comment