All of the items we have for the nursery don't fit as well as I'd like. Arranging them was a chore. The best I could managed left the changing table slightly in the way when you walk through the door.
Really wanting to make this woodland theme work I found myself once again very inspired by a pin I saw on pintrest.
The next morning I dug through my super messy craft room for fabrics to use for leaves. I cut a lot of leaf shaped fabrics.
Sew the right sides together then flip it inside out and top stitch the edges and you have your leaves.
I thought all my green looked alright but that I most likely needed to add some additional colors.
Once everything was pinned into place I zig-zag stitched my way down the bias tape until I was finished.
Now all I really needed to do was have the hubs hang it up for me.